Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby Shower 2/28/07




My friend Emily and I planned a baby shower for one of our friends, Kristin. It was a lot of fun to do. Since she is having her third boy, we thought that we would do something a little different than a traditional shower. So we had a "pamper party". The guests were asked to bring something to pamper Kristin with or a pack of pampers for the baby. I made a diaper cake for decoration, and also made fondue with a fruit arrangement. I really should have used a vase that was not see through (but I did not have one). I also found a really good recipe for a punch on the food network web page. As I was leaving my house with all of the good food, Ryan asked me why I did not make this stuff for him more often. I think he was feeling a little left out. I did bring him home some left overs though!

No comments: