Thomas is now 2 years old!! Can you believe it? Well, we had a very good day on his birthday. In the morning, we had Sonoma come and play for a little while. Ryan left work a little early and picked up some balloons. I think the balloons might have been the highlight of his day. Then, we had Thomas' favorite meal, pasta with meatballs. For cake and ice cream, we had Sonoma, Daisy, and Tor over. He loved the train birthday cake that I made him. He also loved opening presents. He has really gotten a hang of the present thing now. After cake and ice cream, Sonoma and Thomas played until it was time for bed. It was a very good, fun-filled day.
3 comments:
Amy,
I'm so impressed with the cake! Thanks for the pictures and update.
YEAH!!! I love the pictures, video and stories! Wish we were closer...love you guys.
Okay..Thomas is the cutest!! Great job on the cake, you are good!!!
Post a Comment