Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is here!

Well this Christmas season has been a lot of fun with Thomas this year. We have had fun making ornaments, a gingerbread house, gingerbread kids, and we have read lots of Christmas books. In November I told Thomas that Christmas was coming soon. He got really excited and started running around the house shouting "Christmas is coming, Christmas is coming." He then went to the front door and opened it to look out on the porch. He came back over to me and said, "where''s Christmas Mommy?" He thought that Christmas was someone coming to play with him that day. I tried to explain that Christmas is in December and that is is a day, not a person. Later that day the doorbell rang. He jumped up and said, "Mommy, Christmas is here!" Unfortunately, it was just the UPS man.

We had Santa Clause come on Dec 19th this year. We are going to MI for Christmas, so we thought we would have Santa before we left. Thomas had a lot of fun opening all of his presents. After he opened a present he would look up and say, "I love it Mommy! I love it!" It was very cute. We spent the day playing with all of his new toys. It was a very relaxing day. Unfortunately, we did not take a lot of pictures of Thomas on Christmas morning, we took mostly video. When I get a chance to post the video I will.



We had Sonoma come over to make some very big Gingerbread kids. They had fun decorating them all by themselves!




These are pictures of Christmas morning. You can see the mess that we made!

No comments: