Today we went to Weed Orchards to pick apples and peaches. I was amazed at how pretty the area was. Thomas had a blast helping Ryan push the wagon down the rows of trees. We started out picking peaches. Ryan would lift Thomas up in the trees and Thomas would reach for them. His favorite part was putting them in the basket. He kept rearranging them in the basket until he got them the way he wanted. Then when we were picking apples, Thomas decided that he wanted to take a bite out of each one that he picked. Finally, he found the apple that he liked and just about finished it off. We also picked some zucchini and tomatoes. Afterwards we ate apple cider doughnuts and had some apple cider as well. They both were amazing. Thomas was more interested in the apple cider than the doughnuts. Every time Ryan or I would take a sip he would hold his mouth open ready for some more. He was so tired on the way home that he fell asleep within minutes. We had so much fun! I think we will definitely be going back to get some pumpkins.


At first Thomas only wanted to pull the wagon.

Then we finally convinced him that it was better to push it.

Reaching for the peaches.
2 comments:
Fall in New York...could it be any better? Only if you were here in Michigan! I love the pictures...can't even begin to tell you how cute Thomas is!
That is sooo cute. I can't wait to see you guys in November...our kids can finally play! Yeah. Keep putting up pictures...we love them.
Post a Comment