One August 31st, we went to a free band concert at the West Point Military Academy with the Teuscher's. The amphitheater overlooked a small harbor on the Hudson River. It was absolutely beautiful! Ryan really enjoyed the Jazz band, I think he was reminiscing of his days playing in SAS' jazz band. After the Jazz band played the concert band accompanied 2 guest singers to some Broadway pieces. At the end they played the 1812 overture and had a real cannon salute followed by some fabulous fireworks. Despite Thomas' expression in this picture, he really enjoyed the fireworks. They were so bright that he would squint so he could see them. After it was all over he started laughing and doing the sign for "Again".
Hey Amy, I used to love going to go the concerts at West Point too. It is a lot of fun! I found your blog off of Jen's I hope that's okay! I can't beleive how big Thomas is....so cute.
1 comment:
Hey Amy, I used to love going to go the concerts at West Point too. It is a lot of fun! I found your blog off of Jen's I hope that's okay! I can't beleive how big Thomas is....so cute.
Post a Comment