Thomas is star struck! After going to the planetarium in UT, he has developed an obsession for Space and Science. A while ago we took the kids to the Maryland Science Center and Planetarium. The kids really loved it! In fact, they loved it so much that we went back the very next weekend.
The museum had a really cool dinosaur exhibit.
"That dinosaur is trying to eat me!"
Digging out some dinosaur bones.
"Oh, what a nice dinosaur!"
The museum also had a cool kid's room that Carter and I checked out while Thomas and Ryan were watching some planetarium shows.
This is the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. It was fun to watch the boats and walk around the water.
Here are some pictures Thomas drew of the planets. I think this might have been the first time that I have seen Thomas use more than one color and use the whole page.
He saw this planet mobile at the gift shop in the museum and could not stop talking about it. So I ordered it from Amazon, which was way cheaper! He had a lot of fun painting it. I have not taken picture of the final thing, but it is hanging on his ceiling in his room.
My nephew Tyler introduced Thomas to the world of volcanoes. Tyler showed Thomas how to make a volcano in the sandbox using PVC pipe and a water hose. Thomas thought that was the coolest thing ever. So Ryan thought it would be fun to show him another way to make a volcano.


No comments:
Post a Comment