Thursday, October 6, 2011

Conference Weekend

I just love Pinterest!  I loved seeing everyones ideas on what to do with your preschool age children during conference.  It never dawned on me that Thomas would be so interested in conference.  He ended up watching all 8 hours of conference and was still begging me for more.  He wakes up every day and asks me if we can "do conference" again.  I do think we will have to do this every year.
This is our conference wall.  I had activities taped to the door with a picture of the General Authorities or First Presidency on each.  When that person was speaking, Thomas got to match who was on the T.V. with the picture on the wall.  Then, he got to do that activity that was in the bag.  During the talk, Ryan and I would point out things that they were talking about while they did their crafts.  Then, Thomas and Carter got to put the General Authority or First Presidency picture on the right side of the door an a picture related to what they had talked about.
Each activity was church related (except for the snack bags).
We also built our conference tent  before each session.




No comments: