I know that it has been only 7 years that I have known her and that I have been apart of the family, but I have learned many valuable things from her. One thing that I will always remember is that she was always happy and smiling whenever I saw her. I think she had such a positive outlook on life, which is something I know I could work on. She was also very young at heart and loved to laugh. Whenever I took the kids over to visit, she would pull out fun books and toys to show the kids. Last year while Thomas was talking on the phone to Nana, Thomas decided to give her the name "Nana Banana." It was such a fitting name for her and I know that it made her laugh.
We miss Nana already, but know that we will miss her even more when we go back out to Utah again to visit. It will be a very different trip not being able to spend time with her.
We released balloons for Nana at the Cemetery. It was such a beautiful day.


No comments:
Post a Comment