Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Love Shutterfly

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is the annual holiday greeting card. Having lived in several places and made lasting connections, I love getting updates and pictures from my friends. I love the designs and photographs, too, and incorporate the pretty cards into the holiday decorations in my home.

I recently started a Christmas only scrapbook, where each year I put our own family Christmas card, cards we receive from our close friends, and our Christmas pictures from the year. It has been fun putting it together and looking at how our family and friends have changed through out the past few years.

I thought I would try to order our cards early this year when a message from Shutterfly offering 50 free cards to bloggers got me very excited. Using the Shutterfly giveaway as inspiration, I hit their site for ideas. Here are some of my favorites:

I like how this one allows some incorporation of the casual, candid, everyday photos from throughout the year.
And I absolutely love these tell a story cards. I think these are my favorite.


While I was there, I thought I might put together one of these. A friend of mine put one together and it turned out so cute!
Still looking, but extremely tempted so far...

I love Shutterfly! I love making photo books and ordering prints. I love their designs and how easy it is to use.

Though these are my actual opinions, Shutterfly is offering me free cards for this post. Get in on the deal, too. Here's the skinny: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: