Well It has been a while since we have posted anything! One of my goals this week is to get caught up in my blogging. It has been killing me because I know if I do not write this stuff down I will soon forget about it all. Sorry for such a long series of posts, but here it goes!
Early in September, Thomas started preschool. We found a great little preschool here that is actually run by MSU. His class only has 10 kids and there are 2 teachers plus at least 2 other student teachers in his room. The program is structured and designed really well. Thomas absolutely loves his teachers and loves going to school. He did really well his first day of school. I walked him in and helped him get acclimated and then he was ready for me to go. When I picked him up the 2nd day of school, I asked him how his day was. He said, "It was really good until you came and picked me up." Ok, so those are not the words a mother wants to hear, but I am happy that he has such a good time at school.
Here he is on the first day of school.
I had a really hard time getting him to stay still to take a pic in front of his classroom. I wonder why!
Finding his name and picture on his cubby.
This Summer, Thomas and Carter had tons of fun playing at the playgrounds and parks around the area. One of the things I love the most about East Lansing is that there are tons of beautiful parks, bike paths, and playgrounds. Thomas got really good at riding his bike this Summer. Watching Thomas ride his bike, made Carter really want to learn to ride a bike too. Next Summer will be even more fun with the two of them riding together.


No comments:
Post a Comment